2021 RF GT
Installed ACC/IG + Roof Controler + Automatic Roll-Up Windows Controller with key fob support.
Most things work as expected.
- Radio stays on after turning off car / turns off when door opened.
- Windows roll up with a single pull on the driver-side inside controls.
- Roof goes up/down with a single click on the inside controls (reversed from factory).
- Key fob opens and closes windows with 2x click
However 1 key feature is not working........
- Key fob does NOT control the roof (will not open or close roof w/ 3 clicks)
I have tried both key fobs as well as the "reprograming" suggested in another post (w/ roof down disconnect battery for 5 min. Reconnect. single click unlock. from internal roof switch raise and then lower roof. Then tried key fobs to raise/lock - windows went up on click 2 but no roof action on click 3.
The only reason I bought the roof controller was so I could operate w/ my key fob. I had a smart top that gave me all of the same functionality as this with the exception of the key fob control. Decided to switch it out since I already had the ACC/IG, and the window w/ key fob support mods from MX5 Things already installed so I could open/close my roof with my key fobs.
Any help you can provide is appreciated.