Windows Controller with Key Fob control cable for RHD owners

• We found that RHD cars should have modified harness. All pending orders from the UK, Japan, Australia will get the correct modified cable. Orders which already shipped, unfortunately, will get the wrong one. We will replace.

Orders for windows controller  (SKU WS2-1-ST) without Key Fob control cable is not affected. Same cable for LHD and RHD cars

It is also possible to modify yourself, just relocate two wires on both connectors

• ? Is the pic above back to front? My lead looks like this.  What do I have to change?

• @Jeff Temple-Heald 

two wires need to be repositioned

• Would this solve the issue I had with the auto windows module?

Being modified for RHD cars.

• @Craig Brown This cable is not related to issues in the previous version, but software upgrade definitely would.

• @mx5things  sounds good.

how do I go about getting the software upgrade?

• @Craig Brown all our dealers can do a software upgrade, but you need to ship your unit. Are you in UK?

• Apparently, MX-5 RHD has little different wires configuration from Fiat. It has the same number of wires as LHD, just two wires in a different position. I'm not sure if Fiat LHD is exactly the same as MX-5 LHD. Pictures above are for Fiat only

• @mx5things  I'm in Australia.

If you give me an address I can ship the module (module only I assume not the cable).

How would I pay for return shipping?

• @Craig Brown I see, we can ship a new one as soon we get a new batch in stock.

• @mx5things thank you.

Happy to pay to ship mine to you and back though if that speeds things up.